- Kindergarten finished illustrating their pumpkins. They used Kidpix -- working on specific tools within the program, along with getting more comfortable logging in, using the mouse and practicing keyboarding skills.
- First Graders are studying bats! They are illustrating and writing bat facts, using KidPix to practice their word processing skills.
- Second graders are finishing up their bat e-books, using Kidpix to illustrate and PowerPoint to record their voice, reading what they have learned about bats.
- Third graders are working on being a teacher, creating their own math equations and providing the answer using arrays and drawings. They will be put into a quick digital quiz for all students to enjoy. They're creating the equations using Slides in their Google account in the cloud. Please feel free to ask the students to show you their Google Drive!
- Fourth graders are creating e-books for the younger grades using Garageband. They will be published on SoundCloud for all to enjoy.
- Fifth graders are learning basic graphic design, creating magazine covers where they are the stars.
Be sure to visit the tech student website! There are lots of student projects posted.